Saturday, November 16, 2013

Layout for Sketchabilities #103

Hello Crafters!

The weekend started and Sketchabilities just revealed their new sketch #103! So I sit down and created a new layout. Their sketches are just my favorite ones, with all the pretty details. So lovely! This time I wanted to use a white background and a bw picture of my first photo shooting, which I got for my birthday two years ago. Here's my take on the sketch: 



I used textured white cardstock for the background and covered it with a mix of pink and white gesso. After letting dry, I did a lot of masking with molding paste and some random stamping. At the end, I covered the molding paste randomly with withe crackle paint and some silver wax. 


I created two small flowers with cutting dies and my big shot and painted them with a little bit of gesso. The white flower is from Prima. Besides, I did some stitching on the background paper.


In the next pictures I tried to catch the structure on the background.







And that's their new beautiful sketch:


If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! 
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a scrappy day :) 





15 comments:

  1. Your layout and photo are stunning! I really love that bit of stitching and the silver on the masking! Thanks for joining our challenge at Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very feminine, love your selfie, you're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥ Thank you so much for your kindness! That's so sweet from you :) ♥

      Delete
  3. WOW!! Stunning!! Love how the pink and white contrast each other. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! Love the background work, colors and butterflies! Thanks for playing along w/sketch #103 at sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh. This is amazing, The colours, The mask, The picture, cluster. Love everything in this Page.
    Tks so much for playing with us a sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous interpretation of the sketch! The paper and elements are just perfect with the photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketcabilities

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooooooww..das sieht klasse aus!!! Kompliment..... habe mir gerade mal deine Werke angesehn ....tolle sachen die du machst..

    LG Stibberle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Stephie, vielen vielen lieben Dank für dein Kompliment! Freut mich sehr, dass du den Weg zu meinem Blog gefunden hast :) Und dabei auch noch meine Werke toll findest ♥ Darüber freue ich mich wirklich sehr!

      Delete
  9. This looks so amazingly pretty and subtle! I am late with browsing the entries but I am happy to find such beauties. Thank you for playing with us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't matter if you're late, I'm happy about every comment and thankful for every kind word :)

      Delete
  10. Love the pink and white gesso, and all the tidy layers behind your pic! Scrapping Everyday Miracles is having a challenge, and we'd love for you to enter a project or two! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-theme-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! I will definitely participate with my new christmas projects :) Have a great day!

      Delete