Wednesday, December 18, 2013

✮ Warm Winter Wishes ✮

Hey Crafters, tonight it's time for my latest work! I created this scraplifted card for my best friend for christmas . I found my inspiration one more time on Pinterest. I stamped the background with vintage photo distress ink to make it look more vintage :)


The two bigger snowflakes are made of felt with a cutting die from Tim Holtz. The smaller snowflakes are embellishment which I found in a local Home Decorating store. The paper the candy cane is glued on was once white; I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder and used distress ink afterwards. 


Besides, I put this card in the SEM Decemeber challenge :) 
Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

  1. what a sweet sweet card. Love the use of buttons and all the pink. Thanks so much for sharing with us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the stamped music sheet. Have a blessed Christmas and thank you for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo and the candy cane made of buttons! Super cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at SEM this month. Hoping to see you again playing with us for our January Challenge at http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/ :D

    ReplyDelete