Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Brownie, my Sweetie Pie :)


Hi everyone, I'm back with another layout! This time I scrapped my cat :) His name is Brownie and as you can see, he's my sweetie pie :) I worked with sketch #22 by ScrapFriends and I used the mood-board by Scrap around the world for this layout, too. You can find their wonderful mood-board and the sketch I used at the end of this post.


I used a lot of different sprays and inks to create my clustered background. I was inspired by the colors of the mood-board and I tried to catch the orange, pink and gold of it. Besides, it inspired me to use the title "you are my sweetie pie".


I played with different sizes and mediums to create checker-boards (stamps, masks, brads).


My sweet title...


... and a little bit of my background stamping... :)


I used gel medium on my orange hearts and covered them with Inka Gold after that. The gel medium resists the Inka Gold and reveals the orange paper. 


And here are the beautiful mood-board and the sketch I used for this layout:



Thank you for stopping by! :)







3 comments:

  1. I love your layout! It is simply gorgeous. The colors are so vibrant and I love the little touches of black. Your little hearts are adorable to! Beautifully done! All the best! http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ Drop by sometime and visit! :) A new follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I love the title and you picked the perfect colors to contrast your photo and make it pop! The layers of media on the background page are wonderful too. Thanks for playing along with Scrap Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the sunny, warm colors and the sweet hearts! Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete