Saturday, February 22, 2014

My very first Art Journal!

Today I have even some more news to share :) I wanted to start an Art Journal since long, and the beginning of this month I was on a Workshop with Anna Dabrowska (a.k.a. Finnabair, visit her blog)! I already wrote that I'm a huge fan of her and her artwork, and I had a fantastic weekend.  It was all about Mixed Media, Grunge and using everyday items and your scraps. I can only recommend her workshops, as she's such a friendly and crazy person :) Anyway, we had a workshop about Art Journaling, and I wanted so share with you, what we created. Such a great opportunity to start with an Art Journal :)


This is my cover of the journal, it's by Prima (as all of the embellishment, too). It was really fun to play around with all the media and to create this dimensional cover. We even used some teabags! :)


And that's the back of my Art Journal.


During the class, we created 3 double-sided pages, too. Anna showed us a lot of different techniques how to use all of your scraps and papers you don't like too much. I really love how the pages turned out! Now I'm very inspired to create my own pages and to go on with this Art Journal.



I hope you like it :) 

Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment