Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sketchabilities #111 DT-Reveal

Hey Scrappers! 
It's just time for another beautiful sketch by Sketchabilities :) 
Here's my take on the sketch #111:


I took some photos of one of our last Florida holiday, where we were in a Lion's  Safari Park. You could feed some of the birds there by hand :) 
This time I created a rather dark and cool layout with a lot of masking and stamping on the background. 
At the first step I used glossy medium to create a subtle brick wall with one of my Prima masks. To emphasize it, it stamped with a brick wall stamp, too. I stamped the honeycombs and used another honeycomb mask with black gesso for more structure. 


After that, I used a lot different sprays and inks for more shine.


 In order to catch the eye I added a few colorful and some metallic embellishments. You can see the overlapped masks on the background of that picture. 


Then I glued down some pieces of masure tape, masking tape and the title.


And a geotag on top! 

This is the sketch for the latest challenge:


I hope to see some of you working on that sketch, too! :) 
Thank you all who participated the last time and have fun creating a new layout for us.

Thanks for stopping by! 







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! Fantastic background full of so much texture and detail! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete