Saturday, September 6, 2014

Playful Balloon Card


Hi everyone, 
I have another cute card to share with you. I followed a tutorial by Karen Giron for a MFT challenge to create that card (click here to see her blog and her tutorial).

For this card I used the Maggie Holmes 6x6 collection by Crate Paper. I just love the soft clouds with a hint of light pink for the background. I inked all the edges of the balloons after I glued them together. The butterflies are some free Printables which I printed at home on medium weight cardstock and which I cut out. You can find the butterflies here. To finish the card, I added a stamped sentiment on white cardstock, used a little bit of Stickles here and there and glued three pieces of yarn to card to create the string of the balloons. That's it! 

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment